NationofChange has been fighting corporatocracy since the first days of Occupy Wall Street. We’ve taken on the billionaires, from Big Oil to Big Ag – and there’s no way we’re backing down now.
The GOP thinks they can loot this country and destroy our institutions and get away with it. How we respond to this crisis in the coming months will decide the future of our nation – so we’re gearing up for battle in 2018.
We fought for you in 2017 (see below) and we’ll continue the fight in 2018. But we need your donation today to make it happen.
We’re halfway to our Year-End Fundraising goal. Click here to make your year-end tax-deductible donation to an organization that’s dedicated to bringing down the corporate monsters in 2018.
Thanks to a generous reader’s matching grant, your donation today is worth double – so now’s the best time to give.
Help us turn up the heat in 2018. Donate now to keep us in the fight.
We fought for you in 2017:
- We fought police brutality in Chicago at the Day of Defiance: Boycott Black Friday.
- We fought racism in Murfreesboro at the White Lives Matter Rally and helped dissolve the rally.
- We fought racism in Charlottesville at the “Unite The Right” rally, where our photos of the attack on De’Andre Harris became instrumental in identifying his attackers.
- We fought political corruption in Georgia, exposing voter suppression with Greg Palast.
- We fought for affordable health care in Washington, D.C. at the Our Lives On The Line health care rally.
- We fought for worker’s rights in New York City’s Union Square on May Day.
- We fought for the planet in Washington, D.C. at the People’s Climate March.
- We fought for the planet in Washington, D.C. at the Earth Day protests.
- We fought for a better future in Boston at the Our Revolution rally with Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.
- We fought Trump’s border wall and Muslim ban in New York City at the #NoBanNoWall demonstrations.
- We fought Trump’s Muslim ban in New York at the JFK airport.
- We fought for women’s rights in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles with over 700,000 people at the Women’s March.
- We fought for democracy in Washington, D.C. at the inauguration protests against Donald Trump.
Will you fight for us today?
Click here to donate via credit card or PayPal and your donation will be matched, dollar for dollar.