Today marks the beginning of our monthly fundraiser, and we must raise $15,000 by the end of the month to continue operations through February.
Why we’re worth supporting
Our nation is in turmoil, politically and socially. And with all the talk about issues like equal pay, universal health care, and the changing climate of our planet, it’s easy to forget why these issues matter: people are suffering and someone needs to do something about it.
NationofChange works to do something about it through our fearless journalism and grassroots activism.
We fight for the people who live with injustice, terror, disease, and death as their constant companions.
Our work isn’t about political parties; it’s not about Democrat vs. Republican – it’s about Right vs. Wrong.
- We marched this weekend in Washington, D.C. to raise awareness and show solidarity to the cause, because it was the right thing to do.
- We risked our lives in Charlottesville, faced down hate incarnate and spoke out for peace and love, because it was the right thing to do.
- We weathered freezing snowstorms at Standing Rock to stand with our Native American cousins against a corporate-funded police force, because it was the right thing to do.
This moral engagement is what separates NationofChange from every other media organization. Talk is cheap. Action is priceless.
How to support us
NationofChange is a small organization and we run on a shoestring budget. We have no corporate partnerships and we don’t run advertisements – we are funded entirely by readers like you.
You can support our work and keep us online through February by clicking here and making a donation today.
Your donation is 100% tax-deductible. Every dollar you give goes directly towards our daily operations, including:
- Our small staff of writers, reporters, and developers
- Web hosting
- The Daily Newsletter
- Boots-on-the-ground actions (the more we raise, the more actions we can cover)
Help keep us in the fight to ensure that each and every one of us enjoys a fair portion of the riches of our nation.
Giving is quick and easy. If you use NationofChange, please click here to support us.